Moulded fibre is a paper based material that meets sustainable, protection, and marketing requirements.
- Moulded fibre packaging is made from renewable raw materials (which are CO2 neutral) and is biodegradable. This is one of the main environmental benefits.
- Moulded fibre is usually made from recycled paper. Recycling saves precious resources, creates less emissions and helps to solve the problem of waste disposal.
- Materials made from renewable resources like paper help to protect limited resources such as fossil fuels.
- Moulded fibre packaging may be easily recycled or biodegraded. This makes moulded fibre simpler to manage after use.
- Moulded fibre meets the growing awareness that customers have about environmental responsibility.
- A lot of European countries strongly favour moulded fibre when it comes to packaging taxes and fees.
- Moulded fibre packs can have different shapes and colours to meet the most different market and marketing requests.
- Moulded fibre packs can be printed or labelled to meet all kinds of communication demands.
- Tests usually ensure that moulded fibre packaging runs perfectly on the different packing machines.
- Unlike sharp edged packs, moulded fibre is the preferred choice, running at no risk of injury when handled.
Stable & Absorbant
- Moulded fibre absorbs condensation when it comes to rapid changes in temperature. For several products this quality is extremely important.
- Moulded fibre cushions, protects and absorbs shocks through its ability to compress.
- Moulded fibre remains stable throughout a wide temperature range.
- Moulded fibre is a warm, ergonomic and tactile material and therefore very much preferred for several products.
- Moulded fibre is silent, and pleasant to handle.